Building

welcome!

This enterprise, located in the Iberville sector of St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, was founded in 1962 by the Tougas brothers, Aldé and Léo, under the name of A & L Tougas Ltd. The two brothers were welders by trade. The business specialized in the fabrication of stainless steel tankers trailers to transport milk between the farms and the dairies of Québec. During the next few decades, the business grew with the expansion of the dairy industry in Québec. At the end of the 1980’s, the business was put up for sale.

arrow Tremcar Read more

Tremcar News

April 25, 2013
THE OPENING OF THE NEW TREMCAR WEST INC. (SHERWOOD PARK) SERVICE CENTER

Once again Tremcar West Inc has opened the doors of its new service center in Sherword Park (Edmonton) in February 2013. The new service center offers the same great products and attention to detail that ...

arrow Tremcar More

April 3, 2013
Tremcar Inc. acquires the assets of Robica Forman Tank Ltd.

Tremcar Inc. announced it acquired the assets of Robica Forman Tank Ltd., a company founded in 1952, located in London, Ontario and specialized in the manufacturing of truck tanks and tank trailers.

Daniel Tremblay, President of ...

arrow Tremcar More